Thursday, December 30, 2010

100 Bottles Of Beer Slots Machines

Sweet'n'sour

- Sometimes even the "need" to prove something can be left at home - as long as most of the time we bring it back and you know how to exploit to their advantage. In tha clown was a play, a free evening, the workout is very different.

Sweet'n'sour (bittersweet) summarizes some 'the emotion of a hard workout, feel the sweetness of peace, be totally present and the roughness of fatigue, new wounds that we are doing. In a good exercise to ask yourself a target, calculating a bit to push the limits' beyond the previous exercise, the framework allows us to squeeze your body and mind to pass a new milestone. On the other hand Parkour without air conditioning - mental and physical - is not parkour.

specifically. The movement in question, a jump of arms on a column, has been "unlocked" only the day before he was shot on video. I thought it just opened to repeat a movement which requires about 80% of my ability would be a good test: In addition to subject the body to a lot of stress, would have required a dose of very high concentration and constant. I decided to make only 100 because I knew that I would have incurred significant impacts, especially in the joints of the arms.

Result: I finished my 100 reps in 50 minutes, and addressed in blocks of 5 (more or less). The limiting aspect, as I had imagined, is the inflammation of tendons, especially the elbows: the rapid clamping must remain attached to the column has tremendous repeat and consumes 100 times. Around the seventieth I began to suffer, and I had to extend some 'recovery time. For what it's worth I think that the muscles and the head would right another 200 repetitions. Back home, I smeared a bit 'of capidol and I had a couple of average horsetail potion, and after a couple of days off elbows and shoulders are ready for the next workout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment