Friday, April 9, 2010

How To Play Multiplayer On Poptropica

ADAPT London

Well, I'm a bit 'excited, things have taken place in a small window of time, even I noticed and tomorrow are already in London. Having spared to publish my thoughts of the scientist-mystic trip to Asia, I promise a detailed discussion of my experience in London.
meantime I can say that the "tests" for this first session of 'ADAPT Instructor Qualification Course "will be held between Tuesday 13 and Friday 16, the candidates are and I will be 16 the only Italian. Others do not know.

Unfortunately, London is one of the most expensive cities in the world and I expect to spend almost as much as I spent a month in asia .. Fortunately I managed to find hospitality in a friendly anonymous traceur (;)) who lives in London and this will help me greatly abbot costs (as well as to enjoy more of the social life of PkGen, or at least I hope!). I will also travel with a backpack full of clothes that I plan to soak in sweat and blood (but no tears ..). I hope to give at least one visit to the London Natural History Museum, would be an unforgivable sin to miss.


From time to time that light the sun sets,
the voice of birds is indistinguishable from the other, of the stream.
The green turns to the remote via the stream;
joy of solitude, you'll never end?

WangWei P'eiTi

London and brings new evidence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment