Monday, January 18, 2010

Sore Spots On My Pregnant Tummy

Former substance for new forms

This video has participated in the review Walls and Borders, in the Torino Film Festival 2009 and was produced by a collaboration between Andrea Zambelli Andrea Salimbene and me. The court did not
aims to represent the Parkour motor in its development. Rather, the attempt was to show, through a kind of metaphorical way, the tendency towards self-improvement, personal growth and overcoming obstacles. What makes a discipline parkour.
Assembly and the director have therefore focused on the emotional transportation and aesthetics at the expense of objectivity that is so dear to me .. this video is so totally out of my policy on ethics in parkour video . I hope I do not want and you can understand how, in making a video with this particular and difficult goal, I had to find mediation. The decision to use
Tsunemoto of the Hagakure was not random, this text has always been a source of inspiration for me and its synthetic nature and epigraphic lent itself perfectly for this purpose. From the choice of text with the title as it may change the shape of the container, its usefulness is that it is empty.
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3NIgzO0in8


0 comments:

Post a Comment