Monday, January 11, 2010

Where Can I Buy Platypus Venom

Fetish, consumerism, utilitarianism and shoes

There are different ways of seeing, the "question of shoes." Overall it is divided into two branches, technical, and minimalist. The engineers invest in shoes that have a good grip, a good cushioning and a little ' style (which never hurts), while the minimalists argue that parkour shoe should cost little and be only a protection for the foot (that actually should be naked). Generally opt for the minimalist Kalenji (Decathlon), some more for fashion than for a range of field technicians instead range from Airake (K-swiss) to the latest Mizuno racing, the Salomon, always looking for the best performance.

I admit, I'm an engineer. But I have good arguments, give me the benefit of the doubt.

The my conception of parkour is a discipline wide, still in training. I try to practice it in appertutto, with all the meteorological conditions, I feel the movement even when I'm going to the bar (or, more complex, when I'm coming). So my approach at this juncture, clashes with a more fragmented type "parkour Wednesday and Friday from 16 to 18." Here, then, that the "parkour shoe" concept becomes a bit 'vague because I'm trying to get on your feet, always, the shoes that they can be effective in a wide range of situations (which I do not know when it might occur). So I can not trust a minimalist that would reduce the range of use for the sole event parkour. So my choice is, at least lately, on shoes trail running che si adattano a quasi qualsiasi situazione, dalla neve alla spiaggia, dalla serata sballona all'esame universitario. Per quanto riguarda i tecnici che si prendono delle buone scarpe da running, dico buona scelta ma possibile poca aderenza se si esce dalla città. Per quanto riguarda i tecnici che prendono le Airake (o altre scarpe esepressamente da parkour), dico molto male: benino sull'asfalto, molto male fuori.

Ora, per chi è interessato, butto lì qualche info utile..
  • Tenere d'occhio questi siti: La Sportiva , Salomon , Asics , Adidas , Mizuno , Runners world. Especially in Runner's World found numerous reviews of trail running shoes. New Balance also recommend but there is little market in Italy.
  • Date look here, even if we do not share exactly the same vision.
  • Take some time to run the various sports shops or superstore and try, try and try again shoes.
  • attention to the composition of the sole, no hard plastic inserts. Unfortunately I
  • little indication as to what are the best patent in terms of shock absorbing sole, and then your tests.
  • Find a good weight ratio as the sole
  • Perforated upper for breathability and waterproof gore-tex.
  • protected location.
  • The shoe you have to like it, otherwise we jump to wrong (references to the issue of body image and performance, sports psychology).
  • Zompa on balances or shoes from last season (including savings of 30-50%).
  • careful not to take the shoes if you pronators supine or vice versa ( what the hell is a pronator? And supinator? )


ps: I have just taken LaSportiva Wild Cat of the season passed. I'm also taking a eseprimento: I took the women's version (plant thinner) to see if, over time, will expand less than those for men. 'll Let you know ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment